As of 5/2/2019
- Independence Parkway was opened to all traffic on Friday evening, April 26.
- The PTRA resumed normal service April 29.
Terminal Operational Status
- ITC Continues to make progress to restore terminal operations.
- All tanks in the impacted tank farm have been cleaned to the extent feasible. Clean-up efforts on the waterways are finishing and crews are demobilizing.
- The wastewater plant discharge has been re-established.
- The Shoreline Assessment was completed for ITC’s docks, with the exception of docks 4, 5, and 8.
- Once marine activity is safely and successfully re-established, we will begin resuming rail traffic followed by truck activity.